Sunsets are surrealist moments for many of us. Many try to find beauty, colors in it and many others try to find meaning in it. Watching a beautiful sunset might remind some of us about the sunset moment of our life and it is often at some such times, we end up deciding that we will do whatever we want to do and not carry any regrets to our deathbed. But how many of us are actually able to follow this ?
There was a study conducted by a nurse in one of the old-age homes. The study was about finding out that one thing which most people regret doing or not doing in their lives. And not surprisingly, it is not about money or other worldly possessions, but in fact about other basic things in life like friends and family and valuing your own wills -
5. I wish I had let myself be happier
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
3. I wish I had the courage to express my feelings
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard
1. I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself and not based on what others think of me !
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog